Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Beauty in a Bowl - Ramen

One of my favorite things to eat is ramen; mainly for its exquisite flavor and the symphony of tastes and textures that harmonize into something very pleasing to the palate. Every so often, I would crave for a bowl of hot ramen and would go to a ramen shop and generally walk away satiated. Until I again crave for another ramen fix.

In recent times, I picked up the habit of "photo before meals" just like the hordes of people doing the same at most eating places. I was browsing through my photo files and realized that ramen are things of beauty - Beauty in a Bowl.



My interest piqued, I yearned to learn more about ramen. I found this great video that provides quite a load of information on ramen noodle soup. It is of interest that the Japanese put a lot of effort into making a simple bowl of noodles into a thing of beauty!



Lyfe, indeed, is beautyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment